Cedar Class Topic Homework
Summer Half-Term 2019
‘Bridging The Divide’
Next term’s topic will be ‘Bridging the Divide’ where we will be learning about structures, including bridges and the process of moving from one place to another.
Your homework this half-term is to create something that you think could be related to the topic. This could include:
- Building a bridge
- Drawing a bridge
- Making something to travel across a divide
- Writing a story about travelling
- Taking pictures of amazing bridges
- Explaining how bridges work
- Share a mind map about how you feel about moving into another class
- Or something incredible that you conjure up yourself
We will be praising effort in this homework.
Thank you in advance for your wonderful creations – I have no doubt we will be very proud of your efforts.