School Uniform Ordering Information
Badgemore School Uniform, is available from our online supplier Brigade. Simply go to the website, then enter ‘Badgemore’ and follow the order instructions.
School Ties, can be purchased through our SCOPAY and collected from the School Office.
At Badgemore Primary School it is our expectation that all children will wear school uniform. The wearing of school uniform lets everyone know that we have high expectations in terms of behaviour, academic work, and social awareness it also fosters a sense of community and belonging, and we hope the children are proud to be identified with their school in this way.
Our school uniform consists of the following:
- Maroon branded sweatshirts or cardigans
- White shirts non-branded (long or short sleeved)
- Dark grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Red/maroon gingham dress (when warmer weather permits)
- School shoes must be PLAIN BLACK, low heeled and rubber soled shoes (no flashing lights or trainers)
- Grey or white tights
- Plain coloured base layers can worn under the school uniform when it is cold
- Appropriate jacket, winter or summer hat, gloves and scarf suitable for the weather
- School tie (to be worn with shirts)
- Plain, well-fitting trainers
- Badgemore PE T-shirt
- Black shorts
- Black joggers for outdoors
- Plain jumper
Forest School Kit
- Plain coloured long sleeved t-shirt
- Plain coloured jumper
- Plain coloured joggers
- Trainers and wellies (Wellies to stay at school as they may go outside at anytime during the school day)
- Waterproof coat and trousers
Children should wear smart, low-heeled, black shoes for school. Trainers are not acceptable for everyday school use and should be confined to PE and Forest School days. A pair of wellies should be always kept at school as they may go outside anytime during the school day.
On Health and Safety grounds we do not allow children to wear jewellery in school.
Studs are allowed in pierced ears but must be removed during PE and games in line with LA policy or covered with a plaster to prevent them from causing injury to themselves or others.
Make up and nail varnish are not permitted in school and long hair must be tied back.