Pupil Premium and LAC
Funding to help your child
Funding for vulnerable pupils should be directed towards strategies or interventions which directly benefit and raise the academic achievement or social and emotional wellbeing of these pupils.
This year, pupil premium and LAC funding will be directed towards the following:
- Improving quality first-wave teaching to ensure a consistently good or better learning experience for all of our pupils
- Booster sessions for maths and Literacy after school, delivered by a qualified teacher
- Arch Readers to support comprehension and reading
- Personal, social and emotional support from a qualified TA and/or the school counsellor
- Extra-curricular activities, including external clubs and organisations where appropriate
- Educational visits off-site
- School Uniforms
Further information about pupil premium spending this year can be found in the Pupil Premium Strategy.