This half-term, your challenge is to design the Mayor, Councillor Ken Arlett’s, official Christmas card.
This year, the Mayor has decided on “A Christmas Feast in Henley” as a theme and is looking forward to receiving this year’s designs. As well as having their design printed as the Mayor’s official Christmas card, the winner will also be invited to a reception in the Mayor’s parlour at the Christmas Festival Event prior to the lights being switched on, on Friday 29 November.
- be original, creative and colourful
- not use glitter, or any other protruding items
- be on A5 paper, either landscape or portrait
- include the child’s name, age, phone number, school and address on the reverse
Details for the competition are as follows:
- All entries must be submitted to the school no later than 9am on Wednesday 6th November 2019, the winning design will be announced the following week. No entries will be accepted after this deadline.
- The winning selection will be made by the Mayor and Mayoress the week commencing 11th November
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will be displayed at the Kenton Theatre
- The winning design will be printed and sent out as the Mayor’s official Christmas card. They will also win a family ticket to the Kenton Theatre pantomime 2019
Badgemore children usually do very well in this competition and we are excited to see the results this year.